1. Tab scroll buttons are place on Excel screen
A. Towards the bottom right corner B. Towards the bottom left corner C. Towards the top right corner D. Towards the top left corner
2. The Name box on to the left of formula bar
A. Shows the name of workbook currently working on B. Shows the name of worksheet currently working on C. Shows the name of cell or range currently working on D. None of above
3. Each excel file is a workbook that contains different sheets. Which of the following can not be a sheet in workbook?
A. Work sheet B. Chart sheet C. Macro sheet D. Data sheet
4. You can merge the main document with data source in Excel. In mail merge operation, Word is usually
A. Server B. Source C. Client D. None of the above
5. How can you show or hide the gridlines in Excel Worksheet?
A. Go to Tools > Options > View tab and mark or remove the check box named Gridline B. Click Gridline tool on Forms toolbar C. Both of above D. None of above
6. Which of the following Excel screen components can NOT be turned on or off?
A. Formula Bar B. Status Bar C. Tool Bar D. None of above
7. MS Excel provides the default value for step in Fill Series dialog box
A. 0 B. 1 C. 5 D. 10
8. Which of the following series type is not valid for Fill Series dialog box?
A. Linear B. Growth C. Autofill D. Time
9. Which of the following you can paste selectively using Paste Special command?
A. Validation B. Formats C. Formulas D. All of above
10. Paste Special allows some operation while you paste to new cell. Which of the following operation is valid?
A. Square B. Percentage C. Goal Seek D. Divide