1. Suppose AL contains 5 decimal then after two left shifts produces the value as
A. 5 B. 10 C. 15 D.
2. In graphics mode a location in video memory corresponds to a _____________ on the screen.
A. line B.
dotC. circle D. rectangle
3. Creation of threads can be
A. static B.
dynamicC. easy D. difficult
4. The thread registration code initializes the PCB and adds it to the linked list so that the __________ will give it a turn.
A. assembler B.
schedulerC. linker D. debugger
5. VESA VBE 2.0 is a standard for
High resolution ModeB. Low resolution Mode C. Medium resolution Mode D. Very High resolution Mode
6. Which of the following gives the more logical view of the storage medium
A. BIOS B.
DOSC. Both D. None
7. Which of the following IRQs is derived by a key board?
A. IRQ 0 B.
IRQ 1C. IRQ 2 D. IRQ 3
8. Which of the following IRQs is used for Floppy disk derive?
A. IRQ 4 B. IRQ 5 C.
IRQ 6D. IRQ 7
9. Which of the following pins of a parallel port connector are grounded?
A. 10-18 B.
18-25C. 25-32 D. 32-39
10. The physical address of IDT( Interrupt Descriptor Table) is stored in _______
A. GDTR B.
IDTRC. IVT D. IDTT