1. The first instruction of “COM” file must be at offset:
A. 0x0010 B.
0x0100C. 0x1000 D. 0x0000
2. The execution of the instruction “mov word [ES : 0], 0x0741” will print character “A” on screen , background color of the screen will be
BlackB. White C. Red D. Blue
3. The iAPX888 architecture consists of _______ register.
A. 12 B. 14 C.
4. The execution of the instruction “mov word [ES: 0], 0x0741” will print “A” on the screen, color of the character will be
A. Black B.
WhiteC. Red D. Blue
5. One screen location corresponds to a
A. Byte B.
WordC. Double byte D. Double word
When an item is pushed on the decrementing stack, the top of the stack is
First decremented and then element copied on to the stackB. First incremented and then element copied on to the stack C. Decremented after the element copied on to the stack D. Incremented after the element copied on to the stack
7. Each screen location corresponds to a word, the loower byte of this word contains ____
The character codeB. The attribute byte C. The parameters D. The dimensions
8. if ax contains decimal -2 and BX contains decimal 2 then after the execution of instructions: CMP AX, BX ,JA label
A. Jump will be taken B. Zero flag will set C.
ZF will contain value -4D. Jump will not be taken
9. If D is “35” is shift to left 2 bits the new value
A. 35 B. 70 C. 140 D. 17
10. When two 16bit numbers are added the answer can be 17 bits long, this extra bit that won’t fit in the target register is placed in the where it can be used and tested
carry flagB. Parity Flag C. Auxiliary Carry D. Zero Flag