1. Which of the following data structure is non-linear type?
A. Strings B. Lists C. Stacks D. None of above
2. Which of the following data structure is linear type?
A. Strings B. Lists C. Queues D. All of above
3. To represent hierarchical relationship between elements, which data structure is suitable?
A. Deque B. Priority C. Tree D. All of above
Which of the following is true about the characteristics of abstract data types?
i) It exports a type.
ii) It exports a set of operations.
A. True, False B. False, True C. True, True D. False, False
5. Which of the following data structures are indexed structures?
A. Linear arrays B. Linked lists C. Queue D. Stack
Operations on a data structure may be ________.
A. creation B. destruction C. selection D. all of the above
7. Which of the following are the operations applicable an primitive data structures?
A. create B. destroy C. update D. all of the above
8. Which of the following data structure is non-linear type?
A. Strings B. Lists C. Stacks D. Tree
9. The indirect change of the values of a variable in one module by another module is called
A. internal change B. inter-module change C. side effect D. side-module update
10. The operation of processing each element in the list is known as
A. Sorting B. Merging C. Inserting D. Traversal