1. Which data structure allows deleting data elements from front and inserting at rear?
A. Stacks B. Queues C. Deques D. Binary search tree
2. Minimum number of queues required for priority queue implementation?
A. 5 B. 4 C. 3 D. 2
3. What data structure is used for breadth first traversal of a graph?
A. queue B. stack C. list D. none of the above
4. A queue data-structure can be used for −
A. expression parsing B. recursion C. resource allocation D. all of the above
5. If queue is implemented using arrays, what would be the worst run time complexity of queue and dequeue operations?
A. Ο(n), Ο(n) B. Ο(n), Ο(1) C. Ο(1), Ο(n) D. Ο(1), Ο(1)
6. Queue data structure works on
A. LIFO B. FIFO C. FILO D. none of the above
7. Which of the following uses FIFO method
A. Queue B. Stack C. Hash Table D. Binary Search Tree
8. ……………. Is a pile in which items are added at one end and removed from the other.
A. Stack B. Queue C. List D. None of the above
9. Which data structure allows deleting data elements from and inserting at rear?
A. Stacks B. Queues C. Dequeues D. Binary search tree
10. A ……. is a data structure that organizes data similar to a line in the supermarket, where the first one in line is the first one out.
A. Queue linked list B. Stacks linked list C. Both of them D. Neither of them