1. Microsoft was founded in________?
A. 1970 B. 1972 C. 1975 D. 1981
2. The _________ in the Resume Wizard dialog box indicates the wizard is ready to create the document.
A. Start panel B. Finish panel C. Add/Sort Heading panel D. Address panel
3. What is a Document Outline View in Ms Word?
A. A preview in a full screen B. A preview with margins C. A View with a margins and gutter D. A view with a structure of heading at various levels
4. The file type ________ indicates the file is a Word document.
A. msw B. .wor C. .wrd D. .docx
5. Where is the quick Access Toolbar and when should you use it?
A. upper-left corner and use it for your favorite commands B. floats over your text and use it when you need to make formatting changes C. Home tab and use it when you need to quickly launch or start new document D. None of above
6. A screen element of MS Word that is usually located below the title bar that provides categorized options is_________?
A. Menu bar B. Tool Bar C. Status Bar D. All of the above
7. What is placed to the left of horizontal scroll bar in Ms Word
A. Tab stop buttons B. View buttons C. Split buttons D. Indicators
8. How can you remove tab stop markers from ruler?
A. Double click the tab marker and choose Clear All B. Drag the tab stop marker out of the ruler C. Right click the tab stop marker and choose remove D. All of above
9. The _________ is a short horizontal line indicating the conclusion of a document.
A. insertion point B. end mark C. status indicator D. scroll box
10. A _________ is not attached to an edge of the Word window; that is, it displays in the middle of the Word window and can be moved anywhere in the window
A. floating toolbar B. scroll bar C. status toolbar D. menu bar