1. Default Font Size In MS Office 2007 is__________?
A. 12 ppt B. 11 ppt C. 13 ppt D. 14 ppt
2. Which simplifies the process of formatting text if the same formatting is required in more than one location?
A. Auto Text B. Format Painter C. Font dialog box D. None of the above
3. If you need to change the typeface of a document, which menu will you choose?
A. Edit B. View C. Format D. Tools
4. Which key is used to increase left indent in Ms Word?
A. Ctrl+I B. Ctrl+M C. Alt+I D. F10
5. How can you make the selected character super-scripted in Ms Word?
A. Ctrl + = B. Ctrl + Shift + = C. Alt + Ctrl + Shift + = D. None of above
6. What does Ctrl + = key effect?
A. Superscript B. Subscript C. All Caps D. Shadow
7. The Footnote Text style defines characters as ___________?
A. 12-point Times New Roman and paragraphs as single-spaced and right-aligned B. 10-point Times New Roman and paragraphs as double-spaced and left-aligned C. 12-point Times New Roman and paragraphs as double-spaced and right-aligned D. 10-point Times New Roman and paragraphs as single-spaced and left-aligned
8. What do you call ‘a collection of character and paragraph formatting commands’?
A. the defaults B. a template C. a style D. a boilerplate
9. If you need to hide some paragraphs, how can you do it in Ms Word?
A. From Paragraph dialog box B. From Font dialog box C. From Options Dialog box D. None of above
10. What is the tool in Word that copies only the format of selected text so that you can apply on other text?
A. Copy B. Paste C. Format Painter D. Paste Special