1. which of following is page margin?
A. Letter B. Tabloid C. Narrow D. Legal
2. Which of the following is not paper size?
A. legal B. Executive C. Landscape D. A3
3. In the context of Microsoft Word, there is a feature called ‘Gutter Margin’. What is this feature used for?
A. Improve the clarity of graphics and images B. Give provision for better document binding C. Improve the clarity of the printed text D. Facilitate the insertion of page numbers
4. A “Ctrl + Enter” command will __________ ?
A. Open a new document B. Create a new page C. Create a new Paragraph D. Create a new line
5. In MS Word short cut key for Split a window or remove the split view?
A. Alt+Ctrl+S B. Ctrl+Alt+V C. Ctrl+Alt+O D. Ctrl+Alt+N
6. Ms Word offers the different views of a document?
A. Two B. Three C. Four D. Five
7. By default your document print in_________mode?
A. Landscape B. Portrait C. Page setup D. Print view
8. To change margin settings in Word 2016, click ________ on the menu bar and then point to the Page Margins.
A. File B. Layout C. Format D. Tools
9. Changing the appearance of a document is called___________?
A. Proofing B. Editing C. Formatting D. All of above
10. Word is preset to use standard 8.5-by-11-inch paper with _______ margins?
A. 1-inch left, right, top, and bottom B. 1.25-inch left, right, top, and bottom C. 1.25-inch left and right margins and 1-inch top and bottom D. 1-inch left and right margins and 1.25-inch top and bottom