1. The protect document option can be found in the _______ tab of the Ribbon ?
A. Review B. Insert C. References D. Edit
2. Which function you will use to add names and addresses of different recipient for each copy of the letter?
A. Envelopes B. Labels C. Mail Merge D. Drop Cap
3. What would you do when you want to update the data in an embedded worksheet range?
A. double click the worksheet range object B. right click worksheet range object & choose format object C. edit the data in the destination document D. edit the data in the source document.
4. When typing in a word field manually, what must you press to insert the code’s brackets?
A. Ctrl + F6 B. Ctrl + F9 C. Alt + F11 D. Shift + F12
5. Which of the following button will allow you to add, delete, or change records in your Data Source?
A. ‘Data Source’ button B. ‘Edit’ button C. ‘Edit Data Source’ button D. ‘Data Editing’ button
6. Word stores all frames associated with a Web page in a single file called the __________.
A. authoring page B. text page C. frames page D. hyperlink page
7. The MLA style specifies that a superscript be used for a note reference mark to signal an explanatory note exists either at the bottom of the page as a(n) __________.
A. footnote or at the end of the document as a startnote B. headnote or at the end of the document as an endnote C. footnote or at the end of the document as an endnote D. headnote or at the end of the document as a startnote
8. Which of the following function key activates the speller in Ms Word?
A. F5 B. F7 C. F9 D. Shift + F7
9. Which keystroke is used for updating a field in Ms Word?
A. F6 B. F9 C. F11 D. F12
10. Which of the following typically appear at the end of document for citation of source?
A. End notes B. Foot notes C. Header D. Footer