1. Linux uses a time-sharing algorithm ___________
A. to pair preemptive scheduling between multiple processes B. for tasks where absolute priorities are more important than fairness C. all of the mentioned D. none of the mentioned
2. The first linux kernel which supports the SMP hardware?
A. linux 0.1 B. linux 1.0 C. linux 1.2 D. linux 2.0
3. Which one of the following linux file system does not support journaling feature?
A. ext2 B. ext3 C. ext4 D. none of the mentioned
4. Which binary format is supported by linux?
A. a.out B. elf C. both a.out and ELF D. none of the mentioned
5. Which one of the following bootloader is not used by linux?
A. GRUB B. LILO C. NTLDR D. None of the mentioned
6. The first process launched by the linux kernel is ___________
A. init process B. zombie process C. batch process D. boot process
7. Which desktop environment is not used in any linux distribution?
A. gnome B. kde C. unity D. none of the mentioned
8. Standard set of functions through which interacts with kernel is defined by ___________
A. system libraries B. kernel code C. compilers D. utility programs
9. What is Linux?
A. single user, single tasking B. single user, multitasking C. multi user, single tasking D. multi user, multitasking
10. Which one of the following is not a linux distribution?
A. debian B. gentoo C. open SUSE D. multics