1. Which of the following are forms of malicious attack?
A. Theft of information B. Modification of data C. Wiping of information D. All of the mentioned
2. What are the common security threats?
A. File Shredding B. File sharing and permission C. File corrupting D. File integrity
3. From the following, which is not a common file permission?
A. Write B. Execute C. Stop D. Read
4. Which of the following is a good practice?
A. Give full permission for remote transferring B. Grant read only permission C. Grant limited permission to specified account D. Give both read and write permission but not execute
5. What is not a good practice for user administration?
A. Isolating a system after a compromise B. Perform random auditing procedures C. Granting privileges on a per host basis D. Using telnet and FTP for remote access
6. Which of the following is the least secure method of authentication?
A. Key card B. fingerprint C. retina pattern D. Password
7. Which of the following is a strong password?
A. 19thAugust88 B.
Pakistan47C. P@assw0rd D. !abcdkhan
8. Why is one time password safe?
A. It is easy to generated B. It cannot be shared C. It is different for every access D. It is a complex encrypted password
What does Light Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) doesn’t store?
A. Users B. Address C. Passwords D. Security Keys
10. What is characteristic of RADIUS system?
A. It is essential for centralized encryption and authentication B. It works on Network layer to deny access to unauthorized people C. It provides centralized authentication mechanism via network devices D.
It’s a strong File access system