1. What is multimedia file?
A. is same as any other regular file B. must be accessed at specific rate C. stored on remote server can not be delivered to its client D. none of the mentioned
2. In which type of streaming multimedia file is delivered to the client, but not shared?
real-time streamingB. progressive download C. compression D. none of the mentioned
3. Which one of the following is the characteristic of a multimedia system?
A. high storage B. high data rates C. both high storage and high data rates D. none of the mentioned
4. The delay that occur during the playback of a stream is called ___________
A. stream delay B. playback delay C. jitter D. event delay
5. Which algorithm can be optimized to meet the timing deadlines and rate requirements of continuous media?
Earliest Deadline First (EDF) SchedulingB.
Both Earliest-Deadline-First Scheduling and SCAN-EDF SchedulingD. None of the mentioned
6. Real time streaming protocol is used ___________
A. to control streaming media servers B. for establishing and controlling media sessions between endpoints C. to provide real time control of playback of media files from the server D. all of the mentioned
7. In teardown state of real time streaming protocol is ___________
A. the server resources for client B. server delivers the stream to client C. server suspends delivery of stream D. server breaks down the connection
8. CineBlitz multimedia server supports ___________
A. real time clients B.
non-real time clientsC.
both real time and non-real time clientsD. none of the mentioned
9. Multimedia system require hard real time scheduling ___________
A. to ensure critical tasks will be serviced within timing deadlines B. to deliver the media file to the client C. to minimize the delay D. for security
10. Which one of the following resource is not necessarily required on a file server?
A. secondary storage B. processor C. network D. monitor