1. Which one of the following is not a real time operating system?
A. VxWorks B. Windows CE C. RTLinux D. Palm OS
2. The OS X has ____________
A. monolithic kernel B. hybrid kernel C. microkernel D. monolithic kernel with modules
3. The systems which allow only one process execution at a time, are called __________
A. uniprogramming systems B. uniprocessing systems C. unitasking systems D. none of the mentioned
4. In real time operating system ____________
A. all processes have the same priority B. a task must be serviced by its deadline period C. process scheduling can be done only once D. kernel is not required
5. Hard real time operating system has ______________ jitter than a soft real time operating system.
A. less B. more C. equal D. none of the mentioned
6. For real time operating systems, interrupt latency should be ____________
A. minimal B. maximum C. zero D. dependent on the scheduling
7. Which one of the following is a real time operating system?
A. RTLinux B. VxWorks C. Windows CE D. All of the mentioned
8. VxWorks is centered around ____________
A. wind microkernel B. linux kernel C. unix kernel D. none of the mentioned
9. What is the disadvantage of real addressing mode?
A. there is a lot of cost involved B. time consumption overhead C. absence of memory protection between processes D. restricted access to memory locations by processes
10. In a real time system the computer results ____________
A. must be produced within a specific deadline period B. may be produced at any time C. may be correct D. all of the mentioned